Monday, November 12, 2007

Enjoying the Weather

Aubrey would not let go of this big bouncy ball this morning. She was taking it everywhere. She even held on to it while I carried her into her room to get dressed. Silly girl!

After picking Ethan up from school today we decided to stay outside and take advantage of the 78 degree weather. Personally, it is a little to warm for me- I like it a little cooler in the fall.

Ethan was riding his bike in the driveway. He is getting really good at it.Aubrey climbed up into my chair and of course took the bookmark out of my book.

Aubrey driving her car. This is her favorite outside toy.
Ethan took a picture of me reading.Here is my pride and joy of the day. I finally organized our master closet. It is a large closet, but just a lot of stuff. It was so bad yesterday that we could hardly walk into it. Derek helped clean it up yesterday so we could walk into it and we threw out some stuff. Today I got some more shelving to put stuff on. Shoes just take up so much space. We will see how long the floor space lasts. I do miss having a coat closet for things like coats and games.

No comments: