Monday, November 5, 2007

Our Big Girl




Last night was Aubrey's first night in her big girl bed. She made it through the night without any escapes. I am sure it is to come when she figures out that she can slide through on the side of the bed rail. Our little girl is growing up.
This is how I found Aubrey yesterday before her shower. She never made it into the bathroom so I went searching for her. If Aubrey is quiet, you can almost guarantee that she is at the computer. Later in the afternoon I found her on top of the desk playing with my camera. I thought the naked Aubrey at the computer was cute though. She even managed to change "my computer" in the settings to mlkdhjgouoer'1 or something like that. When I first saw it I was wondering if we had some virus, then I figured out that no, we just have an Aubrey. Now I have to figure out how to change it back!
Bruster is doing much better. He has very few accidents in the house now. We have this gate that we set up in the kitchen to keep him while we are gone. He ate and shredded our kitchen towel hanging from the oven one day. We have learned that if we move the rug under the sink and put the towel on top of the oven, he does not do much damage. He still pees most of the time, but I just swiffer the floor when we get home. I put in a picture for Mom because she was having a hard time visualizing. Hope it helps! In the picture all the red stuff is a toy he chewed up.

No comments: