Sunday, November 18, 2007

Ethan's Road Trip

Yesterday Ethan decided to take a trip. Derek was out back working in the yard, Aubrey was sleeping and I was wrapping Santa presents. Ethan was left to his own creativity outside and this is what he came up with.
Ethan was packing my car for a trip to Raleigh. He spent about an hour loading and unloading the car. It was very cute.
These are the random things he found in the garage to take on our trip.

Aubrey's booster seat needed a touch up coat of paint so I took it outside to paint it. Aubrey freaked out and ran inside and got her bib and sat down in her chair on the driveway. She could not understand why her chair was outside. It was funny. Luckily, I did not paint it yet and knew Aubrey well enough to make sure she was inside while I painted and the chair dried. Otherwise, she would have had paint all over her clothes.
This is Ethan ironing his shirt for church this morning. He spent about 30 minutes and ironed every inch of it. He was very proud. He even told Aubrey not to touch the iron because it was hot. So I did not break his heart when I had to iron his shirt for real, I told him Mommy's iron is hotter than a kid iron and that I just needed to do it real quick. It seems to have worked. He did not even complain about wearing fancy clothes and looks very handsome.

No comments: