Sunday, April 27, 2008

Diaper Changer Ethan

This morning after showers Ethan helped out by putting Aubrey's diaper on her. I could not pass up this photo opportunity so I quickly ran in to capture the moment.


It was a valiant effort. I fixed to to prevent any leaks.

Friday we went to the other water park on our pass and learned that we liked Blizzard Beach better. They did have a neat slide that Derek and I took turns on and a really big wave pool. The waves were huge and we learned this the hard way. Ethan was a little timid so he stayed in the shallow part with Derek. Aubrey and I ventured out further. I thought we would just bounce in the waves a little. Well, the wave came and totally took us out. We were under water for what seemed 30 seconds and people were crashing into each other all over. I even scraped my knee. Luckily, I was able to hold onto Aubrey and she was fine. I lost my sunglasses in the adventure and Aubrey was very concerned about them the rest of the day.

Yesterday Aubrey and I took a trip to the Laundry mat to wash Ethan's comforter. Bruster is not allowed to sleep with him anymore because he keeps using the bathroom in his room and it has been smelling really awful. Anyway, I wish I had my camera because Aubrey was so cute. She put her books in the machine and pretended to clean them. She would also hide behind the window of the machine and say "Hi Mommy". Her favorite activity was being pushed in basket on wheels. It has been since college since I have used the laundry mat and I was in shock to learn that it cost $5 just to wash the thing. We had to get more money from the bank across the street to dry it. Luckily that was only $1. I was telling my sister Kelly that it used to be $.75 a load. She kindly reminded me that I am 30 and my college days were a while ago!

No comments: