Saturday, April 12, 2008

Our Friday

While I was in the shower and Derek was heading off to Lowes, he gave Aubrey a bag of pretzels. This is how I found her when I got out of the shower. She was putting them in all the bowls that she could find. She also put some in Bruster's food bowl. Bruster must not care too much for pretzels because he did not eat very many.
We ended up doing a lot of yard work yesterday. While Aubrey was napping, Ethan and I set up the pool. I must say that I do not mind the 80 degree weather in April (just do not like it in Dec.). I was spreading mulch when Aubrey woke up from her nap and Derek got her ready to play in the pool with Ethan. I mention this because my sweet daughter is only in her swimmy diaper. That was her Daddy's doing. I would have put on one of her cute "baby suits" as Aubrey calls them. Anyway, they had a blast playing in the pool. This is an activity that they can actually do together. They are starting to play together a little more. You will notice Ethan helping Aubrey up the slide. Sometimes he helped a little too much and was more pushing so we had a little talk about being gentle.






After a hard day in the yard we showered and used a gift card we had to go to dinner.

No comments: