Monday, September 15, 2008

Aubrey's Make Up Arrived!

As you know we have had some make up incidents at our house lately, so I was on a mission to find Aubrey some play make up. It was a lot harder than I thought it would be. All of the play make up is actually real and that would not work for us. I finally found this Barbie set that is all fake on Amazon and it arrived today. The little brushes are my favorite.
Aubrey was just thrilled when she woke up from her nap and found her prize.
Painting Mommy's toes.
Using the blush brush on her lips - we will need to work on technique.
Painting her toes.
I hope this make up will bring her hours of fun and more importantly keep her out of mine. There is also eye shadow that is painted on the container. I would recommend this to anyone with a little girl in the house. It is called Barbie's Travel Vanity Set.

1 comment:

Chrystal said...

How cute is that! Savannah has been requesting that I repaint her nails for days now. Oh the joys of having a girly girl!!! :) Love it! We have added this set to Savannah's Christmas list.