Saturday, September 6, 2008

Mom's Make Up

It was quiet yesterday morning and that is always a bad sign with Aubrey around. She had been in our bathroom and decided to help herself to my make up. She had it everywhere and all over her cheek. Nothing is more exciting than to have finger marks gouged into your make up. I did not even realize she got into my blush until I went to put it on, and there was a lot that had been on the brush. We got a shower and we ran errands for the afternoon.
When we came home she decided to go for a second round. She only used my foundation this time. It is a cream to powder type and she had it caked on everywhere. It was even in her hair. The pictures do not do justice of how much she had on. Her cheek seems to be her spot of choice. She went for shower number two and this time I told her if she did it again she would be in trouble. We will see how long that last. My sister Laura suggested some play make up for her to use so I am going to try to find some and see if that works.


Ethan has a loose tooth and is very excited about it and wiggling the poor thing all the time. I will keep you updated.

1 comment:

Chrystal said...

Oh I would have been SOOOO mad!! Glad you thought to grab the camera though. Way cute! :)