Saturday, September 27, 2008

Celebrating 7 Years Together

Tomorrow will be our 7th anniversary. I went through and found some wedding pictures.


This was us in our matching outfits on our Honeymoon in Hawaii.

This is us now, 7 years later. I am just happy that I can still fit into the dress. It was a little looser then, but I have also had 2 kids so I am okay with that. Derek was thrilled to have this picture taken and he only did it because of his deep love for me! After we took the picture I could not find the original since it was pre-digital days. I was determined so I found it in the farthest box possible in our garage that was of course on the bottom, but I found it!

Derek is a wonderful husband and I am very blessed to be married to him. I would do it all over again! We are heading out of town for a few days to celebrate.

No comments: