Friday, September 12, 2008

Working Outside

Today Derek and I both had projects to do outside, so we set up the pool and her baby bathtub for Aubrey to entertain herself. Derek was washing the side our our neighbors fence that faces our yard. I guess you would never think of cleaning the other side of the fence.
Here is a before and after picture - big improvement.
I was working on the new set for our Children's program. We change out sets every 8 weeks and this next theme is a carnival. I worked a long time on this ticket booth and am happy with the results.
Did Aubrey enjoy all the toys I set out for her? Of course not, she decided it would be more fun to paint HERSELF! Always into something. Luckily, it was washable and came right off.
Tonight we are blessed that Pam and Dave are watching the kids so Derek and I can go out on a date. We wanted to see a movie, but the two movies we wanted to see are not out yet. Oh well, I guess we will just go out to dinner and enjoy some time to ourselves. Thanks Pam and Dave!

No comments: