Saturday, September 13, 2008

Creativity at work

This is what Aubrey decided to do with her cheese this morning. Yes, she wanted cheese for breakfast. I figured it was better than the cookie she was requesting. She made a dog sleeping. If you look really hard you can see a little pillow ad the long skinny piece is the dog and then she covered him with a blanket (in two pieces). The whole thing is on the large piece of cheese which I guess would be the bed. I was pretty impressed and thought it was cute.

I finished Aubrey's blanket for the second time around. Bruster better not get into it this time or he will no longer be a member of our family.

1 comment:

Chrystal said...

Savannah loves to eat cheese for breakfast too . . . crazy if you ask me! I love the beach pictures! Way cute. You look great by the way. :)