Thursday, June 4, 2009

Field Day


Today Ethan had field day at school so I volunteered to help. I love this part of staying home with kids - being able to easily be involved in what they do. I know every kid in the class and I like it that way. Aubrey's friend Nora asked her to come over and play today (well her mom called me) and it worked out perfectly so that I did not have to take her to field day with me.
Ethan doing the crazy clothes relay - he said this was his favorite.
Tug of war. This was funny because all the kids knew about the game, but most had never played it. They split up boys vs girls later and the girls won both times!

Three legged race with his friend Jordon.
The ever popular bubble blowing

Ethan and his friend drew this really huge house. It was really neat with a lot of details into it and all the different rooms. They put a lot of time into it. They also had some 3D chalk that I have seen advertised and thought, I just am not sure. Anyway, Ethan really liked it so we picked up some today since he has not flipped his card ALL year long!

Another relay race where they had to balance a ball on a shovel.
After this event there was one more water relay, but Ethan started to not feel well so we left early. I think it was being out in the sun yesterday on a field trip and then today as well. He is feeling much better now.

No comments: