Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Hilton Head Day 4


Ethan found a dead jellyfish on the beach this morning and it was quite the highlight for him.

Aubrey with her birthday sand cake complete with candles.


Another sand castle by Uncle Keith and Ethan

They stayed to watch it get washed away by the high tide - another highlight for Ethan

Aubrey sunbathing

Daddy arrives!

He brought ring pops with him

Celebrating Father's Day early

Aubrey licking the plate she liked it so much...that is my girl!



We were reminising about Aubrey's first birthday and how she ate her cake then and how it should have given us a clue as to her personality. I found the picture from her first birthday and she has not changed too much.

2 comments:

Chrystal said...

I love the picture of Aubrey eating her cake!! I bet as hard as you've worked that you didn't even touch that cake, right? You look amazing!!!

Heather said...

Yeah, I wish I could turn down cake, but sweets are by far my weakness. I made it into the bikini and I am enjoying vactation, so back to my normal routine after vacation.