Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Teacher Present

This is Ethan's last week of school, so today we gave his teacher her present. We did the pottery thing where all of the kids put on their thumb print and the pottery lady turned them into bugs and such. It turned out really cute. I got a cookie jar like this from my first class when I was teaching, so I thought his teacher might like it as well.
Ethan was a snail. He really wanted to be a lady bug, but we did not have any choice in the matter.
Aubrey made this little bear and I assisted with some of the details. Unfortunately, I did not get a picture before it had an injury. She dropped it several times and finally at the church it suffered some injuries. We could not even find the pieces to glue back on. Oh well.
Mrs. Ramage really liked her gift!
This is Aubrey's new friend Cinderella. A girl at church was cleaning out her closet and gave this life size doll to Aubrey. She just loves it and has not been apart from it all day. In fact, she is sleeping in her bed tonight. The cutest thing is that Aubrey wanted to put on a pair of her underwear on her because she did not have any. They were a little big, but did the job. Aubrey has been conversing with her all day like she is a real person, it is truly adorable. Maybe I can capture some on video to share.
I had to go in and take a picture of this. Her eyes are kind of scary in the dark, I hope Aubrey does not get scared in the middle of the night!

No comments: