Monday, April 6, 2009

Aubrey Eating Soup

Ethan had his infected tooth pulled today, so he was supposed to be careful with what he ate. I thought we would try chicken noodle soup. I believe this was Aubrey's first time with soup and will probably be her last for some time. She liked it, but made a HUGE mess. She could not seem to master getting it from the spoon to her mouth. I took her shirt of right away and gave her a bib, knowing it would be a little messy.
Well, she ended up only in her diaper and she was covered in soup. She even had it in her diaper, I guess I should has stripped her all the way down, but then again I think the diaper absorbed some of the mess. I did come her her rescue and help feed it to her some. We needed to get to small group at church and did not have time for a bath, so we settled for a sink bath.
She thought it was really cool to get a bath in the sink! So I learned that toddlers and soup do not make a very good combination, at least not a clean one!

1 comment:

Chrystal said...

I love the sink picture! Too cute!! How is Ethan doing? Poor little guy! :(