Friday, April 3, 2009

Q and U Wedding

So I got behind this week on blogging and there was a lot that went on. Sorry for all the posts at once!
The Kindergarten classes at Ethan's school did the cutest thing today. The letters Q and U got married! The kids were to dress up and bring in a present that started with the letters qu. We all got ready this morning in wedding clothes by 8:00 am! Derek played the wedding music and also doubled as the DJ. Ethan was so cute dancing today. We had been to a wedding in February and he learned some moves from his high school cousins, Evan and Adam. He was not ashamed and was tearing it up on the dance floor. My favorite was his robot arm that he learned from Adam. You will have to notice in the slide show how he pushed up his sleeves, just like he did with the "big boys" in Feb. His teacher wanted to do a slow song because the kids had been talking about who they would dance with all week. I helped Ethan and Jordyn get together and they were too adorable for words. I wish I had my video camera! My little man has some skills - he twirled his little partner! I guess he has been watching a lot of princess movies with Aubrey. He is practicing already on how to be a gentleman and he will make some girl very happy one day. It was a really fun day - enjoy the pictures!

No comments: