Tuesday, April 7, 2009

While I Was Sleeping

At 6:15 this morning Aubrey came into our room and I told her it was too early and to go play in her room and I would put the tv on in a little bit. She usually comes back in a few minutes later. About an hour later I woke up and immediately wondered what in the world Aubrey was doing as she never came back in. I found evidence that she was playing with her stroller and purses.
She was also playing with her dolls....
And then she got tired and went back to bed! If you look really close you can see a little white rope clutched in her hand. This has been her "thing" of choice lately to carry around. She had preschool today so it was very sad for me to have to wake her up and get her ready. Now why can she not sleep in when on say, Saturday morning?
This picture is for Grandpa...Ethan is eating ice cream for breakfast. Do to his tooth being pulled he asked for ice cream instead of his usual pop tart. I gave in, you have to enjoy life a little and the poor kid did have his tooth pulled. I told him last night he could have some for breakfast because he wanted some before bed, and sure enough he woke up asking for his ice cream.

No comments: