Sunday, April 12, 2009

Easter

We had a marathon day at church today. Derek was up at 5:15 AM (he is NOT a morning person) for the Sunrise service. The kids and I made it to the 9:00 service, after a mini photo shoot at home. It was a good thing we got pictures too because Ethan fell during one of the egg hunts and got a big grass stain all down his white shirt. Aubrey wanted to wear gloves this year like a real princess and kept them on for a long time. The kids were at all three services, well I pulled the
m out of the last one because I was not needed in with the children. The good part of being at church for so many services was all the egg hunts. Ethan got one of the special eggs that got him the chocolate cross. He was very excited about it and told everyone he saw.
I worked very hard lately to fit into a dress that I had worn 8 years ago for one of my bridal showers. I made up for the hard work though with all the yummy food I ate over at Dan and Rebekah's house. We made it over there after the last service for a late lunch and had a nice time with friends. We are relaxing now and taking it easy the rest of the day. We had a great service at church. You can check out some pictures of it at http://justlivingthelife.com/?p=34Easter+At+Parkview+-+20092009-04-12+03%3A35%3A34Jay

No comments: