Friday, April 10, 2009

Aubrey's Square

Easter is a busy week in the church business and we have been spending a lot of time there. Yesterday I was doing some touch up painting in our children's room to make it look pretty for all our guests this weekend. Aubrey was done with preschool, but I was not done with the painting. I had her dvd of songs to entertain her, but I did not want her touch the walls or anything with paint. I came up with idea to make her a square that she had to stay inside. It actually worked! She loved it and did really well with it. The funny thing was every time Pastor Barry came in she was out of it for some reason or another - usually asking for a snack or a drink.
We were back again last night and Aubrey's baby doll needed a square too.
Ethan had a square too, but they were pretty silly last night and they were not very effective, but at least the paint was dry.
I ordered these Human Boppers for the children's ministry and it was hilarious watching the kids play in them.

1 comment:

Chrystal said...

What a great idea . . a square! :) I love it!