Thursday, October 11, 2007

Aubrey's Braces



Here are Aubrey's braces. We got them today. I know a lot of people have been wondering about them and exactly what they would be. They are cute little pink things. They have sheep across the top. She is not too fond about having them on. We are supposed to gradually get her used to wearing them. The way that she walks in them reminds me of walking in ski boots. We are going tomorrow to try to find shoes for her. Aubrey has now gone from bringing Bruster 1 kernel of food at a time to bringing the dish wherever he is and giving him a handful at a time. I tried to get a picture, but my battery died.
Ethan got his own library card today and was very excited. He got another Chip and Dale Rescue Rangers to watch.

1 comment:

Christy said...

I can't get over how BIG she is!!!! Miss you guys!