Monday, October 29, 2007

Our Crazy Life

How Sweet! This is how we found Ethan and Bruster on Saturday night. Ethan was so tired after church he just feel asleep with his legs hanging off the couch. The true picture of a boy and his dog.
She looks so innocent doesn't she. Aubrey was doing a great job yesterday actually watching Little People on TV while I was cleaning. She did this for about 30 minutes. I should have known it was too good to be true. The next time I looked over at her, she had gotten a pink marker out of Ethan's room and colored all over 2 of the couch cushions and the ottoman. I did not get a picture because I was quickly trying to get it off. I finally did get it off the ottoman with a Magic Eraser. The couch was another story. It did not come off. Luckily, we were smart enough to purchase the protection plan on the couch that covers such a thing. I called today and they will send someone out to try to get it off and if not they replace the cushions. That was a good investment! Oh, after this incident there was more. She got Derek's drink and ran away with it spilling soda all over the floor I just mopped. She is such a blessing!
We got rained out of the Trunk or Treat at Ethan's preschool so we had our own. These are the second set of costumes. Ethan is a fireman and will wear it to his party at school on Wednesday as well. Aubrey is a princess. I found it in some clothes from Gabriella. I was shocked she would keep the hat on.
Ethan getting candy from Ms. Ann in his room. We had a few people over for dinner last night so everyone took a room and Ethan trick or treating. He loved it.
Aubrey got one piece of candy and was too interested in eating it. She did not quite get the concept.

Here is Aubrey this morning. We are having a good morning so far. I am trying something new. I am giving her a basket from her room with toys to play with. This one entertained her while I exercised and showered. She was also sharing with Bruster.

No comments: