Tuesday, October 9, 2007

An Ordinary Day




Things are going much better at our house with Bruster. For the past two nights he has been sleeping with Ethan in his bed and has not had any accidents. This is much better than him using the bathroom in his crate. We are still using the crate when we are gone. Aubrey just loves him. I think sometimes he tries to go and hide from her. We were having trouble with him eating over the weekend, so Aubrey took it on has her project. She would take one kernel of food at a time and put it in his mouth. He would eat this way. It was so cute. It took about 30 minutes him to eat this way. I will try to capture it on video tomorrow. However, it is not so cute when she picks up his water bowl and carries it around the house. It is amazing how much water is in a little bowl. Here is a picture of Aubrey proudly sitting in Bruster's bed with the calculator she snagged while I was not looking. Aubrey also decided to try out my toothbrush today while I was cleaning the bathroom. She is into everything and I pick up after her constantly. She looks so sweet and innocent does she. Boy, does she have everyone fooled!!


Ethan has really been into coloring recently. He is really doing a good job staying in the lines. We found a pirate coloring book at Walmart and you would have thought it was Christmas, he was so excited. He has also been working on writing his name in lowercase letters. He does really well. The teacher in me is making him form his letters the correct way. Why to kids always want to start at the bottom and go up? It was so hard to correct that in first grade, so I vowed that my children would start school forming their letter correctly. We will so how far we get. I found him a Lite Brite at a yard sale last weekend. This is a picture he did today all by himself. I remembered playing with one as a kid. Toys R Us does not even carry them anymore. We needed some extra pegs and they said sometimes they carry them around Christmas. I got lucky on Ebay and found some SpongeBob sheets and extra pegs.

No comments: