Monday, October 1, 2007

Aubrey's Latest Trick



This is how I found Aubrey today when I went in to get her from her nap. No, she did not go to bed topless. She has learned how to take her shirt off. She was topless and the shirt was on the floor beside the crib. Who knew! We will have to work on when it is appropriate to go around topless!


Nana and Papa left this morning so today was back to normal daily life. As I was talking Ethan to preschool today I was thinking of how thankful I am to be able to stay home with the kids. I had some laundry and cleaning to catch up on and just general things from basically being on vacation for a week and a half. I was so glad to have time to do them all and not have to go into a job today. I am so thankful that God has blessed us with me being able to stay home. I am also thankful for my wonderful husband who works so hard to provide for us.
Thanks to the Lamberts and their recommendation of Karen Kingsbury books - I am now hooked. Did I say I had laundry to do today? I read two on vacation and can not wait to go to the library on Thursday and get some more. Our little library does not have many so I am so hooked that I am making a trip to Daytona where they have more.
Aubrey's braces are in and we go next Thursday to get them fitted.
Ethan has Christmas pictures at school next week and they said I could bring Aubrey as well. So now I am on the hunt for Christmas outfits. That is about all with our exciting lives.

No comments: