Monday, October 22, 2007

Dress Up

I was reading my Family Fun magazine and they suggested buying Halloween costumes on sale for playing dress up. Ethan is really into pretending and role play so I thought he would love this. I was in luck today and both KMart and Target had their costumes already discounted. Ethan made out with 4 costumes. Here are some pictures of his role playing. He has worn each about 3 times today.
Ethan playing Doctor.
A better police outfit than his other one. The plastic suit was ripping. This one has a belt to hold his handcuffs, nightstick and walkie talkie. The walkie talkie really works. He keeps sticky notes in his chest pocket and writes tickets.
Sir Ethan the Knight. He is very brave.
Ethan the pirate. Lamberts - he is really ready to play pirates now!
Grandma made a treasure map for Ethan. She did a good job making a map of our house. She put a sticker where the treasure was hidden. She had a great time playing with the kids. I got spoiled too. I realized last night as I was changing Aubrey that I had not changed a dirty diaper the whole time. What a blessing!
Here is Ethan finding his treasure. As you can tell we were very busy this week with Grandma and Grandpa visiting.

No comments: