Thursday, October 4, 2007

Visit From Family




Yesterday, my Aunt and Uncle stopped in for a visit on their drive back to Fl for the winter. They said this is the earliest they have come back and it sure does not feel like winter yet. We are still in the high 80's. We enjoyed their visit. They ate lunch with us and then Ethan put on a concert for them. Thanks for visiting Aunt Nancy and Uncle Ken.

Bruster is about to drive me crazy with the whole bathroom thing. I was told dogs are not supposed to pee in their crate because that is where they sleep. Well, not dear Bruster. I can deal with the cleaning up around the house. What I can not handle is when he pees in his crate and is all wet from it and then jumps all over me and wet little paws all over my legs! Gross! I am sure it is not good for a dog to give them a bath all the time. If anyone is more experienced with dogs than we are and have any tips they would be greatly appreciated. At least now we have the "perfect family"- one boy, one girl and a dog. I thing that is where the .5 comes in with and average family having 2.5 kids. Bruster is definitely a .5 of a kid, maybe a whole kid!

No comments: