Sunday, October 14, 2007

Just Having Fun

Aubrey has been sick with a cold the last two days so that has kept us in the house more than usual. Yesterday Ethan and I made a fort out of blankets and sheets. I remembered enjoying it as a kid and we had a great time. Dad and Aubrey joined us for lunch in our fort.

Today Aubrey still is running a low grade fever so it kept us home from church. While Aubrey was napping, Ethan and I colored together. He has really been into coloring and both Derek and I were surprised at how good he has become. I just love the picture of our family that he drew so I scanned it in. I love the classic big body and hands sticking out the side. The first person is Derek, then Ethan, Aubrey and Mom is last. Mom has a pretend hurt hand from a bad guy. Bruster got cut off a little at the bottom, but he did a really good job drawing a dog. I am so proud of my little guy and can't believe how fast he is growing up.

Ethan wanted me to put in my picture too. He asked me to draw a rocket. Obviously, I am lacking in the art department, but we had a good time together.

No comments: