Friday, October 17, 2008

Ethan's Field Trip

Today I went with Ethan's class to the Pumpkin patch for his first field trip. I was going to be a nice wife and let Derek go since it was on Friday and he was off, but then he remembered that he is away at a conference. I did not that I was the one to attend. We had a nice time. Ethan had to have a paper bag lunch to I drew a pumpkin on it. I realize I have a small window of opportunity to do these things before they become dorky, so I am taking full advantage. My effort paid off - Ethan loved his bag. So much in fact he wanted to save it, but I talked him out of it. The field trip was a lot of fun and we were able to pick up a pumpkin to carve next week when Daddy is back.
We are just hanging out at the house tonight with Derek gone. I told Ethan would could play some games and he could sleep with me tonight. I was also busy making a cake for a baby shower tomorrow


























































No comments: