Saturday, October 11, 2008

Saturday Morning Play

Ethan went to Seth's birthday party last night which was a Cowboy Theme. They had little horses and hats as party favors. Ethan brought one home for Aubrey and they were playing with them this morning. After settling Aubrey into the TV and milk at 6:15, I was able to go back to sleep until 8:00, which was nice. The kids were having a great time playing this morning.Aubrey doing some "bull riding."
Ethan fell off his bull.
They would run around the room chasing each other on the horses just having a great time.
Ethan built a camp fire and was cooking some corn for me. Of course, we could not find the play hot dogs. I am sure I will find at least 5 this afternoon.
I set up Ethan's tent and they are having fun playing in it. It is fun to watch them start to play together more. A great way to start a Saturday staying around the house waiting for Nana and Papa to arrive.

No comments: