Thursday, October 2, 2008

Ethan's First Lost Tooth

We have very exciting news at our house today! Ethan lost his first tooth! I picked him up from school and we were heading to Walmart to pick out a few birthday presents when he told me a kid at school thought he might lose his tooth soon. I checked it and indeed it was pretty loose. I pulled it in the car in the parking lot. We are sad though that Daddy is out of town to miss the big event so we are posting a lot of pictures for him. The hole - not a very flattering shot, but you get the idea.
The smile.
The tooth. Aunt Kelly told him she thought the Tooth Fairy gives out money on how big the tooth is and he told her it was pretty small so he would probably only get a dollar.
The tooth pillow compliments of Nana.
Calling everyone he could think of to tell them his news. He started out the same every time: I have some exciting news for you. It is something that I have been waiting for a long time. I lost my first tooth.
A little cake we bought to celebrate.

Putting the tooth pillow under his pillow.

Ethan checking this morning to see if the Tooth Fairy came.
He got $3 and a Matchbox car since it was his first tooth.

I just had to add some pictures of our crazy Aubrey. Aunt Judy these are for you because I know how much you enjoy her matching ability! I was working on the computer and she came out like this:
Her nightgown over her jeans.
Two different shoes - notice the yellow being on the wrong foot (this is very normal for her)

Last but not least the crown on backwards and upside down. She is such a crazy girl she is always making us laugh. Life would be very dull at our house without Aubrey!

No comments: