Friday, October 31, 2008

Trick or Treating

Tonight was the last of our Halloween festivities. Ethan was Spiderman and Aubrey was Snow White. We went to some friends house from church for a little party and trick or treating. Aubrey loved it and kept wanting to get more candy. Ethan had a good time with his friends but unfortunately took a fall about half way through trick or treating. He tore his costume and everything and wanted to call it a night. We had plenty of candy which we will not each half of. My camera batteries went dead while trick or treating so I did not get very many pictures.


































































































2 comments:

Sweet Momma Bones said...

I am so inspired by your blog, you must teach me how you make it soooo cute. I thought the bow you made for Aubrey looked great, I was also inpired to no longer pay 4.00-6.00 dollars a piece for Amelia Grace's hairbows and to try to make my own. It looks as though you guys are doing great in Florida, we definately miss you at WCC. Please teach me about your blog talents. :O)
Leighann

Heather said...

I actually learned about the blog backgrounds from another friends site. It is from www.thecutesblogontheblock.com
They are all free and have several varieties to choose from. On the left side, choose Backgrounds and then just click on the one you like. They have pretty clear instructions, but let me know if you have any problems. Somewhere on there it says to change your blog template to a certain kind. I did not do this at first and could not figure out why the text was not fitting, but that was why. Good luck!