Saturday, December 26, 2009

Christmas Morning

We woke up on Christmas morning and of course started out with reading the Christmas story. Ethan was able to help read some of it this year and was really excited.
Then they tore into their presents. They got the Playmobil Circus (parts of it) to share.



Opening some individual presents. Aubrey has had her eye on her princess presents for weeks now and was very excited to be able to finally open them.

She was not disappointed! She got a camping set addition to her doll house.
Ethan got a Lego RV- he really did like it. I think he just did not want to stop for a picture.
I got my Perfect Brownie pan from Aubrey.
I got the new Wii fit from Ethan. Aubrey wanted to be in the picture too - imagine that.

The kids got Derek the Bible Experience. It is the Bible on Cd's, but it is read by famous actors and singers.

Here I am showing off my new presents from Derek. He did really well with a purple shirt, plus the necklace, earrings and a bracelet. This has been my Christmas of purple shirts. My family obviously knows that purple is my favorite color - in fact my sister and mom got me the exact same shirt!


No comments: