Tuesday, December 22, 2009

GeoTracks

We decided to enjoy the first day out of school by setting up the GeoTracks. We have 4 bins full of stuff that we only bring out on special occasions. After 2 hours, I had a working track.
Playing with the trains peacefully....for about 1 minute!
Aubrey: "This is fun!"
Ethan: "Aubrey!!! Stop the train!"
Aubrey: Humming to herself and still running her train
Ethan: "Aubrey, I said STOP your train! Mom, she won't listen to me and it is so frustrating!"
Mom: "This is supposed to be fun, if you can't play nice we will put them away. Aubrey, when you train is off the track you need to listen to Ethan and stop it."
That gives you an idea of how the morning went. They did get better and enjoyed playing most of the day.
I could not figure out how to set up the mountain so when Daddy came home he spent another good hour making the track even better by giving it a third level.
This is when I miss our bonus room from NC or wish we had a basement to leave it set up for longer. Oh well, I guess it makes it more exciting when we do bring them out.

No comments: