Friday, December 4, 2009

This and That

Derek is King of the House! He was a good sport and put up icicle lights that we got on clearance last year after Christmas. It was easy to get up on the roof, but not as easy to get back down onto the ladder. We back the Pilot up to the garage and put the step stool on the roof of it and that made it much easier!
Aubrey helping to decorate the tree. Ethan did too, but somehow we did not take any pictures.

It was a little cooler on Sunday so Aubrey and I were sporting our boots for church.

Ethan's first plant. He is really excited to take care of it and keeps his blinds open during the day while he is at school to make sure it gets enough light. His name is Bob.
While I was exercising I saw these sweet potato balls on Paula Dean's show. Derek really likes sweet potatoes, but for some reason I do not care for them. I made them for him the other night and he seemed to like them. You put a marshmallow inside so when you break in it is all gooey inside. I must say it is weird to cook something that you do not like to eat. That was love right there!


No comments: